Template system for BugsEverywhere completed

With the last commit (and push) I’ve completed the html export of BugEverywhere

After the suggestions from W.Trevor King (who also give me a good insight about bzr workflow) I added two other options for the command (–export-template and –export-dir-template).

The first one simply export the default template in the default directory, the second one let you to specify a custom directory as target for the export. This default template can be used as starting point to write a custom template for the export.

Trevor also added two options to let you to personalize the title and the index header of the export (–title and –index-header).

At this point, if no bugs are found, I think the export is complete.